Guaranteed Delivery Assurance
There are times when you don't need expedited service, but you do need the assurance of a guaranteed delivery.
Our guaranteed services feature:
- Expansive guaranteeed service area throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Four levels of service for maximum shipping flexibility
- Rapid-response scheduling and price quotes
- Dedicated time-critical representatives who work closely with you
- Constant monitoring and tracking of shipments
- Delivery confirmation for shippers via phone, fax or email
- Guaranteed in-transit upgrades
We offer four easy-to-use, cost-efficient options based on our published transit time dates:
||Standard transit time delivery guaranteed by the end of normal business hours (5:00 p.m.)
||Standard transit time delivery guaranteed by 12:00 noon.
||Standard transit time delivery guaranteed by 10:00 a.m.
|Delivery guaranteed based on the unique needs of your shipment. This is a cost-effective alternative to airfreight.
Send an email to email@example.com, or call 1-866-ESTES4U (1-866-378-3748) and press 2 to speak to an expert about your guaranteed shipping needs.
Using Estes' Time-Critical Services
- Request a rate online, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 1-866-ESTES4U (1-866-378-3748) and press 2.
- Arrange a pickup by calling 1-866-ESTES4U (1-866-378-3748) and press 2.
- Write or type the service requested and the request number on the BOL (or affix a Select sticker to the BOL—see below—and write in the request number.
- Sign and fax any required agreement back to the time-critical team (an agreement is not required for Select customers on standard transit by 5:00 p.m. requests—see below).
Streamlined Processes with a Guaranteed Select Account
There are many advantages to signing up for a Guaranteed Select account:
- With a Select account, you have an agreement concerning pricing for standard guarantees by 5:00 p.m., by noon or by 10:00 a.m. on the standard transit days when those services are available within the Estes network.
- No additional contractual agreements are required for those shipments.
- You receive a supply of guaranteed stickers to use on the Bill of Lading indicating the level of service requested.
- And if you're requesting guaranteed service by 5:00 p.m. on the standard transit day, all you have to do is apply the appropriate sticker to the Bill of Lading and arrange for a pickup by 5:00 p.m.
A Select account is not required to utilize our guarantee services, but it helps minimize administrative procedures. To set up a Select account, contact your Estes sales manager or call the terminal nearest you
Extra Care and Shipment Visibility from Origin to Destination
All guaranteed shipments are clearly marked and given preferential treatment every step of the way. They are even loaded last on the line-haul trailer so they'll be first-off at the point of destination for faster delivery. As many as 16 Estes team members are responsible for above-and-beyond quality assurance related to every guaranteed shipment, so you can be assured that your time-sensitive freight will arrive safely and on time.
Shipments guaranteed to arrive by 5:00 p.m. on the standard transit day can be tracked online or through the automatic phone-tracking tool using your PRO number (call 1-866-ESTES4U (1-866-378-3748) and press 111). For all other time-critical shipments, call 1-866-ESTES4U (1-866-378-3748) and press 2 to reach a time-critical representative.