When your freight has to go the distance, you need a carrier with solid, flexible operational strategies and enough resources to ensure that your freight is picked up and delivered in a timely manner.
Estes' long-haul services are backed by:
- A comprehensive direct network with more than 200 terminals and 35,000 pieces of equipment across the nation
- Complete 50-state coverage, including Alaska and Hawaii
- Almost 900 million 2- and 3-day origin/destination pairs
- Single-carrier convenience with one PRO number, one Bill of Lading and one tracking system
- Direct lanes for fast transit times and minimal handling
- Superior, integrated technology to efficiently manage your freight
Get a rate quote online or call 1-866-ESTES4U (1-866-378-3748), and press 12 to speak with a rating specialist. If you're ready to set up your next shipment, call your local terminal.