Estes is the largest, privately-owned freight shipping company in North America.
We've been providing reliable shipping solutions to our customers for nearly ninety years, and have worked hard through the decades to build a robust transportation network, a reputation for dependability, and an award-winning safety record.
As an asset-based freight transportation and custom logistics solutions provider, Estes manages a fleet of more than 7,000 tractors and 30,000 trailers, as well as a network of nearly 265 terminals. And because our company was built on the solid foundation of financial stability, we have both the skill and resources necessary to stay nimble and responsive to the ever-changing shipping needs of our customers.
At Estes, our mission is to deliver responsive freight solutions so you have more time to focus on what matters most. Our company provides:
- Reliable Less Than Truckload (LTL) freight solutions to and from all 50 states, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean
- A standard network of nearly 7,000 next-day lanes and over 270-million next-day points
- Comprehensive Time Critical solutions, including time-date definite, guaranteed and expedited freight delivery
- Asset-based and brokered Volume LTL and Truckload shipping to regional, national, international and offshore destinations
- Comprehensive freight forwarding options that make it easy to ship anywhere on the globe with confidence
- Residential and commercial non-dock delivery solutions to take your freight the final mile
- Custom Solutions including product rollouts, dedicated delivery, warehousing, supply chain management, custom logistics, and other special projects