Navigating the complexities of international shipping
When you need international freight services, trust a provider with flexible options, reliable expertise, and extensive reach. Through our wholly owned subsidiary, Estes Forwarding Worldwide (EFW), we provide global transportation solutions to handle virtually any shipping situation — exports or imports, consolidated or direct shipments, standard or expedited delivery, and value-added services. EFW serves as an agent for transshipment of freight to or from foreign countries.
Global ShippingEstes Forwarding Worldwide provides global transportation solutions to virtually any destination through an extensive, reliable network of air, ocean, and ground services.
Canada and MexicoFor northbound or southbound shipping across the U.S. border, you can count on Estes. We’re your resource for comprehensive cross-border shipping to or from Canada and Mexico.
Puerto Rico/CaribbeanWith frequent and reliable sailings, we provide seamless shipping to and from the Caribbean.
Contact Us for International Shipping
Call 1-866-ESTES4U (378-3748) and press 45. Our international team is standing by 24/7/365.
In addition to regular expedited services such as Next Flight Out, our airfreight solutions include chartered flights and on-board couriers for hand-carried freight. EFW is connected to a global freight network and is TSA-certified as an indirect air carrier.
Certifications and affiliations include:
- Licensed NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier and Ocean Freight Forwarder) (FMC: 022151NS)
- C-TPAT (U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certified
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) Endorsed Agent (for tendering cargo direct to airlines)
- Nationally licensed customs broker
- CCR (Central Contractor Registration) and ORCA (Online Representations and Certifications Applications) registered
- CRAF (Civil Reserve Air Fleet) sponsored forwarder
- SmartWay® Transport Partner (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- GSA-approved transportation services provider
As a global freight forwarder, we maintain strong partnerships with the top ocean cargo companies and work to ensure your freight is given reliable space at a competitive price. Over the oceans, we offer:
- Full container load (FCL), and less than container load (LCL) shipments, which are merged with freight for more than one consignee or from more than one shipper
- Distribution bypass (Breaking the container in the port city and distributing to our LTL network for direct delivery to specific points.)
- Ocean expedite (Breaking the container in the port city and loading into a road trailer for direct delivery to consignee. This eliminates days from the transit time.)
- Multimodal (Using a combination of air/ocean/rail/truck, we create a solution that best satisfies your needs and requirements.)
Shippers can reduce rates by consolidating their LCL freight with other shippers’ cargo before transporting it to foreign markets. We can coordinate all of the required logistics.
We can also reverse the process by working with customs brokers to deconsolidate bulk, international shipments at the port. From there, multiple outbound shipments are created and delivered directly to the shipper's distribution centers, stores or customers.
Other value-added services include:
- Sorting and segregating
- Temporary storage
- Quality inspections
Estes Forwarding Worldwide is licensed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection to handle customs brokerage. This includes the sequence of customs formalities and other details that are critical to importing and exporting goods legally and quickly.
Customs brokerage and related services include:
- Document preparation
- Import customs clearance
- Cross-border clearance
- Remote filing
- Importer Security Filing (10+2 Rule)
- Other Government Agency (OGA) filings—including FWS, FDA, DOT and Lacey filings
- In-bond preparation
- Global reporting