North Dallas, Plano & Grand Prairie's LTL Shipping Experts
Terminal: Grand Prairie - GRP (147)
Address: 300 N. Belt Line Road, Irving, TX 75061
Estes offers next-day direct LTL shipping from the North Dallas-Plano-Grand Prairie area to Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Memphis, Kansas City, and next-day LTL to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Wichita, Little Rock, and more.
Next-Day Transit Map
Opened in 2021, our Grand Prairie terminal is designed to maximize capacity. Complete with 119 doors, this large facility makes it possible to move freight directly from trailer to trailer—improving efficiency and eliminating the need to stage freight. What does this mean for our customers? Reduced freight handling, and a minimized risk of freight damage or shortage.
Estes is going bigger and better in Texas
We’ve also invested in a network expansion to deliver an improved shipping experience throughout Texas. As part of this expansion, Estes has enhanced Texas service by:
- Opening two new terminals in the DFW Metroplex and relocating our San Antonio facility
- Increasing our Texas terminal door count by nearly 50% since 2020
- Increasing our Texas tractor count by more than 60% and our trailer count by more than 30% since 2021
Ready to ship that freight? Estes does it all:
- LTL freight shipping with nearly 7,000 next-day lanes
- Time Critical Guaranteed
- Final Mile freight delivery to destinations without docks
- Volume LTL and Truckload
- Custom Shipping and Logistics, including supply chain management
- International, including cross-border to Canada and Mexico
Our company was built on values, but runs on trust. And we’re fiercely committed to developing long-lasting, honest relationships with the people we serve. Contact us today to discover why North Dallas, Plano, Grand Prairie—and beyond— trust their LTL freight to Estes.