San Antonio's LTL Freight Shipping Experts
Terminal: San Antonio - SNN (166)
Address: 5348 E. Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78220
Estes offers next-day direct LTL freight shipping from San Antonio to Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, McAllen, and Corpus Christi, and next-day LTL to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and more.
Next-Day Transit Map
Opened in 2022, our San Antonio terminal is designed to maximize capacity. Complete with 147 doors, this huge facility makes it possible to move freight directly from trailer to trailer—improving efficiency and eliminating the need to stage freight. What does this mean for our customers? Reduced freight handling, and a minimized risk of freight damage or shortage.
Estes is going bigger and better in Texas
We’ve also invested in a network expansion to deliver an improved shipping experience throughout Texas. As part of this expansion, Estes has enhanced Texas service by:
- Opening two new terminals in the DFW Metroplex and relocating our San Antonio facility
- Increasing our Texas terminal door count by nearly 50% since 2020
- Increasing our Texas tractor count by more than 60% and our trailer count by more than 30% since 2021
Need to get your freight moving? We do it all:
- LTL freight shipping with nearly 7,000 next-day lanes
- Time Critical Guaranteed
- Final Mile freight delivery to destinations without docks
- Volume LTL and Truckload
- Custom Shipping and Logistics, including supply chain management
- International, including cross-border to Canada and Mexico
Ready to learn more about our award-winning service? Contact us today, and we’ll show you why so many shippers in San Antonio trust their LTL freight to Estes.